Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > Problem uploading Datalogs
Problem uploading Datalogs

1138 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-02-02 08:10:17

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2020-02-01 03:11:09
     My WIFI and network connections are just  fine. I click the browser icon in the tray and it takes me to Autel's home page. I don't have my Chrome App open to conflict.
      Everytime I've tried to send a datalog lately  I get a message,  Upload failed. The issue is on Autel's end or a glitch in the system software! I'm not going to waste my time preparing and trying to send these datalogs anymore, I'm going to actually start  posting videos of the the tool fails on You tube again  , so people see the problems that Autel needs to fix. How can you trust BMW and Mercedes programming coming off their server if you can't get a simple datalog uploaded ? :-((

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-02-01 09:51:51 (Reply to:witsend)

I think may be server was having some virus as we all know there is big virus going around in China so, they trying to fix Seat back and enjoy your beers and try again later hopeful it should go.........HEHEHE

But putting it on You tube and sending them the link is a good idea mate !!!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend
    2020-02-02 08:10:17 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     It's that damn Corona Virus is why I'm drinking  Miller High Lifes now:-)
  Total1 Pages